V 5.08 of our software with AMD mining and multiple GPU mining released. Download it here to explore all the new features.
- AMD GPU mining supported. The most exciting addition to this release is the support of AMD mining. AMD owners from across the globe asked us to make mining on the red cards available. You became our driving force and we put all our efforts to bring you the possibility to use your Radeons on MinerGate.
We also want to take a chance to thank our testers. They made it possible to test the application on the cards they had at their disposal. Without their help, this major addition to our GUI application would have taken much more time.
- Multiple GPU mining supported. If you have a whole range of graphic cards, now you can use them all for the maximum mining capacity. Set the desired intensity for every card and start making more profit with your own mining farm.
- Achievements bug fixed. Some of our clients suffered the loss of achievements every time they logged in to the application. We are glad to assure you that starting from this moment you may sleep and mine safe, your achievements will stay with you.
- Improved design.
- App freeze during logout fixed.
- Benchmark results perfected.
- Minor bugfixes.
We hope our thriving mining community will benefit greatly from these improvements. Explore your mining potential and let us know the results!
A couple of notes on AMD mining:
- While developing this release, we compared the results of our miner to Claymore GPU miner. The hashrate may seem different, although note that Claymore sends a lot of invalid shares, which decreases your actual income. MinerGate doesn’t have this issue, thus in the end you win.
- Currently our miner supports cards with OpenCL 2.0, although we are working on the algorithm that would make mining available to the older versions of AMDs as well, just keep posted and hopefully we will have good news for you very soon!
Thank you for inspiring us and giving us the directions to go. Thanks to our clients we are able to create and leave mining industry better than we found it.