The Affiliate page is designed to create affiliate links, navigate through the profit you have already received and manage your referrals.
Link creation block. ‘Create a new link’ button - shows up three pictograms of chain link, Facebook ‘F’ symbol and Twitter ‘T’ symbol. Each time you press this button, a new group of pictograms appear, and a new bunch of links can be created.
- Chain link pictogram has a text input field right below it. That’s a link’s name, designed to help you navigate through the links that you have given. You can change the default ‘link1’ value to something familiar like the name, nickname or email of a person that you are giving it to. Pencil icon will change to tick icon after you type anything in. Don’t forget to click on the tick icon to save your changes.
- Trash can icon beside the input field deletes the link and ceases its registration abilities (no user will be able to register from this link anymore)
- To copy the link please click on the chain link pictogram and the referral link will be automatically copied to your clipboard. You can then paste it into any text or message box.
- After you click on this pictogram the system will redirect you to your Facebook page (and ask to log into your account)
- When you log in, you will be provided with a draft of a default promotion message with a special link in it. You can edit the message in the way that suits you the most, just don’t touch the link, and then post it on your Facebook page directly.
- After you click on this pictogram, the system will redirect you to your Twitter page (and ask to log into your account)
- When you log in, you will be provided with a draft of a default promotion message with a special link in it. You can edit the message in the way that suits you the most, just don’t touch the link, and then post it on your Twitter page directly.
- Chain link pictogram is a tool to create a single referral link for a specific person. Note that your referral should register in MinerGate through this link exclusively once he opens it, or he won’t be registered as your referral
- Facebook ‘F’ symbol is designed to create Facebook promotions and referral invitations.
- Twitter ‘T’ symbol is designed to create Twitter promotions and referral invitations.
- How to receive more block is designed for more advanced users who want to use ads to promote their referral links. If you click on ‘How to receive more’ button you will see a block of four different sizes of banners, that can be automatically created for you with one of your referral links (created above) integrated into them.
- Drop-down list with your already created referral links is a place to choose what link exactly will be integrated into your banners
- There are four sizes of banners, each of them has a dark or light version. This allow you to customize your advertisement. Click on a ‘Show’ button near the desired size and choose dark or light version to see how it looks.
- When you are ready with your choice, click on ‘Copy’ button near the banned that you’ve chosen. The banner code will be automatically copied to your clipboard. You can then paste it into your website’s code.
- Details of your profit block is designed to help you evaluate your referral profits. The system is not able to calculate your profit from every single user that registered under you. However, you are able to see your profit from each of the links you’ve created.
- ‘Your profit from’ drop-down list helps you choose which of your link’s profit you want to check
- ‘Balance’ field changes in real time along with ‘Your profit from’ and ‘Currency’ drop-down lists. It quite obviously shows your earned profit in the chosen currency for the chosen link. The profit is displayed in one of the three currencies (BTC by default) chosen from a small drop-down list beside the ‘Balance’ field.
- ‘Currency’ drop-down list allows to choose which currency’s profit you wanna check.