The Calculator is designed to help our users estimate their mining profits in different currencies. Please use our calculators and evaluate your earning before using our services.
Note that the mining calculator displays your earnings basing its results on a statistical calculation and strictly given conditions (the current pool fee, 0% bad shares, network difficulty, block reward, transactions amount and fee). It doesn't account for orphan blocks or uncles. Your profit evens out gradually as you keep mining.
There are four currency algorithm tabs on the Calculator page:
- Ethereum & Ethereum Classic calculator - allows to calculate your profit in ETH and ETC. Please note that ETH/ETC rewards are using PPLNS reward method in MinerGate, so calculator results should be adjusted to the number of blocks unlocked while you were mining.
- Cryptonote & CryptoNight calculator - allows to calculate your profit in Bytecoin (BCN), Monero (XMR), Monero Classic (XMC), Fantomcoin (FCN), DigitalNote (XDN).
- Litecoin (Scrypt algorithm) calculator - allows to calculate your profit in Bitcoin-like currencies mineable in our pool.
- Equihash Mining Calculator - allows to calculate your profit in ZCash and Bitcoin Gold currencies. Please note that ZEC and BTG rewards are using PPLNS reward method in MinerGate, so calculator results should be adjusted to the number of blocks unlocked while you were mining.
All of the calculators are constructed by the same scheme:
- Input field for hashrate amount. Please insert the hashing power that you have or plan to have to see how much you could gain from it. Don’t forget to choose the correct measurement unit in the drop-down list beside this input field.
- The results table with different currencies as columns and time-periods of 1 hour, 1 day and 1 week as lines
- You can also see the display of calculations results in BTC or fiat currencies (USD or EUR). You can change the currency of this additional display in the drop-down list with ‘BTC’ chosen as default (upper left corner of the results table)