Dashboard contains the information on all your minings and balances.
- The first upper block is Account status presenting cumulative information on your account balance. These balances are purely informative, you can not use them in any way except reference.
- Account balance - sum of all your confirmed balances in all currencies that you've mined denominated in one of the three currencies (BTC by default, USD and EUR) according to the current rates. You can choose the currency to display in the small drop-down list near the account balance amount.
- Now mining - shows the number of currencies that you are mining at the moment on any devices or in any software versions. The main criteria is whether you are logged into your account when mining a currency.
- Total mined is a sum of all mined coins on your account, both confirmed and unconfirmed, denominated in one of the three currencies (BTC by default, USD and EUR) according to the current rates. You can choose the currency to display in the small drop-down list near the total balance amount.
- Promo code input field allows you to use a promo code if you are lucky to have it. Paste your promo code into the field and press enter.
- Next group of infoblocks are the currencies’ tabs. These contain the following:
- The pictogram and name of the currency.
- Current confirmed balance in this currency, the one that is available for withdrawals, your actual billing balance.
- Current confirmed balance in this currency denominated in one of the three currencies (BTC by default, USD, EUR) according to the current rates. You can choose the currency to display in the small drop-down list near the currency’s balance amount.
- Two gray buttons ‘move up’ and ‘move down’ created to help sort the multiple currency blocks on your Dashboard. You can move the currency block with the help of the corresponding button up and down until it reaches a position that satisfies you.
- ‘Withdraw’ button is the button that you use to withdraw your funds. See the description of the ‘Withdraw’ page interface below.
- ‘Down arrow’ button beside the ‘Withdraw’ calls a menu list that contains three items - ‘Withdraw’ button which initiates withdrawals and ‘History’ button which leads directly to transactions history page and ‘Hide’ icon which is another option to personalize your Dashboard (it minimizes currency’s block and sends it to the bottom of the page). If you want to get it back, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the ‘Show’ icon.
- Block title is located on top of the currency’s block, above the green/red box.
- The actual currency’s block has coloured background, green or red, depends on whether the currency’s is being mined at the moment.
It contains the following tools:
- Your hashrate in this currency (displayed beside the ‘You’ title). Note that hashrate will be zeroed when the currency is offline
- Status of your mining - shows offline when you are not mining and online when you are.
- Unconfirmed balance in this currency
- Total mined balance in this currency
- Good shares and bad shares amount, blocks
- Reward method button allows you to choose the reward method for the currency.
- Pool hashrate for this currency
- Number of miners mining this currency on our pool
- World hashrate for this currency, current blockchain height and difficulty
- The list of users with top 5 hashrate in this currency on our pool