- About MinerGate
- How to create Zcash wallet?
- How to create Bytecoin wallet?
- How to create Monero wallet?
- How to create DigitalNote wallet?
- How to create QuazarCoin wallet?
- How to create Fantomcoin wallet?
- How to create MonetaVerde wallet?
- How to create Aeon coin wallet?
- How to create Dashcoin wallet?
- How to create Infinium-8 wallet?
How to create DigitalNote wallet?Download GUI or console wallet from http://digitalnote.org
- For GUI wallet - just start it and wait until it"s synchronized with network.
- For simplewallet
- Run digitalnoted and make sure it is synchronized with the blockchain
- Make sure that daemon is running
- Launch simplewallet with several arguments to create a new wallet. E.g.:
simplewallet --generate-new-wallet=wallet_name --pass=12345where “wallet_name.bin” is the file name for your new wallet, and “12345” is its password.Please make sure to use a strong password to protect your funds.
- The wallet is generated. In order to synchronize it with the blockchain and startusing your wallet use “refresh” command:
refresh. This will start the wallet synchronization process. It may take some time to finish.
- When wallet is synchronized, you should use "save" or “exit” commands to save current progress.