- About MinerGate
- How to withdraw funds to the wallet?
- How to withdraw funds to the exchange?
- How can I withdraw money to my Bitcoin wallet?
- My withdrawal didn’t come. What to do?
- Why do I get the error "Invalid address" when trying to withdraw?
- What is a Payment ID and where to find it?
- What’s the difference between Send and Withdraw?
How can I withdraw money to my Bitcoin wallet?
Each currency requires a specific wallet. There is no possibility to send a certain currency to the wallet of a different one without converting it first. So if you want to transfer your money to a Bitcoin wallet, you should exchange it to BTC first. To do that, you can use any crypto exchange.