- About MinerGate
- How to withdraw funds to the wallet?
- How to withdraw funds to the exchange?
- How can I withdraw money to my Bitcoin wallet?
- My withdrawal didn’t come. What to do?
- Why do I get the error "Invalid address" when trying to withdraw?
- What is a Payment ID and where to find it?
- What’s the difference between Send and Withdraw?
What is a Payment ID and where to find it?
Payment ID is generated on the crypto exchange where you want to send the money. You should check your exchange account to find it.
Please bear in mind that not every exchange requires payment ID, but if it does, be sure to fill it in, or the coins will be at risk of not reaching your exchange account and we will not be able to retrieve them.
If you are sending your funds to the wallet, no payment ID is required.