- About MinerGate
- How to withdraw funds to the wallet?
- How to withdraw funds to the exchange?
- How can I withdraw money to my Bitcoin wallet?
- My withdrawal didn’t come. What to do?
- Why do I get the error "Invalid address" when trying to withdraw?
- What is a Payment ID and where to find it?
- What’s the difference between Send and Withdraw?
Why do I get the error "Invalid address" when trying to withdraw?
Here are the 2 most common cases when you can get this error:
- You are trying to withdraw Dashcoins (DSH) to a Dash (DASH) address
- You are trying to withdraw your funds straight to a Bitcoin address
1. This happens if you are trying to use an address for a currency called DASH, not Dashcoin (DSH). The first currency is based on a different algorithm and it’s not supported on our pool.
You can check whether you are using a correct address by looking at its initial letter. The correct address for Dashcoin would always start with a “D”, while the wrong one for Dash would start with an “X”. To get a suitable Dashcoin wallet, please visit the currency’s official website .
Find more information about the two currencies in our blog post.
2. Each currency requires a specific wallet. There is no possibility to send one currency to the wallet of a different one without converting it first. So if you want to send some coin, for example, to a Bitcoin address, please exchange it beforehand.
To do that, you can use any crypto exchange. We suggest Changelly.com. We have a special feature Invoices that you can use if you are a MinerGate client. Here is a quick tutorial on how to withdraw using invoices.