- About MinerGate
- How to withdraw funds to the wallet?
- How to withdraw funds to the exchange?
- How can I withdraw money to my Bitcoin wallet?
- My withdrawal didn’t come. What to do?
- Why do I get the error "Invalid address" when trying to withdraw?
- What is a Payment ID and where to find it?
- What’s the difference between Send and Withdraw?
Why do I get the error "Invalid address" when trying to withdraw?
Each currency requires a specific wallet. There is no possibility to send one currency to the wallet of a different one without converting it first. So if you want to send some coin, for example, to a Bitcoin address, please exchange it beforehand.
To do that, you can use any crypto exchange. We suggest Changelly.com. We have a special feature Invoices that you can use if you are a MinerGate client. Here is a quick tutorial on how to withdraw using invoices.