- About MinerGate
- How to withdraw funds to the wallet?
- How to withdraw funds to the exchange?
- How can I withdraw money to my Bitcoin wallet?
- My withdrawal didn’t come. What to do?
- Why do I get the error "Invalid address" when trying to withdraw?
- What is a Payment ID and where to find it?
- What’s the difference between Send and Withdraw?
My withdrawal didn’t come. What to do?
If you sent your money to a wallet or to an exchange account, but it didn’t reach destination, please check where the problem might be first:
- Go to your Withdrawal history and click Info in the right column.
- Click on the Transaction hash of the withdrawal you want to check. You will be redirected to the page containing information about your transaction.
- Check the status of your transaction.
If you see that the transaction is confirmed, it means that it has been added to the blockchain and the money has left MinerGate correctly. In case it’s not credited to your destination account or wallet, you should contact the support team of the receiving party and provide them with the required information or update your crypto wallet to the latest version.
If the transaction is not confirmed, you should contact our support team so we can refund your MinerGate account. When asking for a refund, please make sure that you include the hash of transaction that needs to be refunded and mention your MinerGate account email.