Bytecoin is the cryptocurrency that originally used CryptoNight algorithm. Multiple forks are based on it. The best features of Bytecoin are safe private transactions, hack resistance and reliability. The creators of the currency designed it to be open and available to the users worldwide. You can support the network by mining Bytecoin on MinerGate. Bytecoin’s launch date is July 4, 2014. Visit the official Bytecoin website to learn more about the currency.
To start mining Bytecoin, you should go to the “Miner” tab of MinerGate application, choose Bytecoin and click “Start mining” in the appropriate column. Choose CPU or GPU mining option with regard to your hardware.
After mining some coins, you will be able to withdraw them to your wallet or to the cryptocurrency exchange.How to withdraw Bytecoin to your wallet
- Download a Bytecoin wallet here and install it to your computer. If you want to use a console version, check our instructions .
- Open the Wallet tab of MinerGate app and click Withdraw button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Choose Bytecoin, enter the desired amount of coins (leave the field blank to withdraw the whole balance).
- Enter the address of your wallet to the Address bar and hit Withdraw button again
- Your coins are on their way to the wallet!
- Choose an exchange to transfer your Bytecoins. (We recommend Changelly – our crypto exchange with the best rates).
- Open your Wallet in MinerGate application, choose Bytecoin and hit Withdraw.
- Find the Address and the Payment ID on the exchange, copy them and paste into the corresponding bars of the application.
- Click Withdraw button.
- Your coins are on their way to the exchange!
Check your withdrawal in the Withdrawals history tab of your Dashboard.
Pool fees for Bytecoin are 1.5% for PPS method and 1% for PPLNS method.